All types of businesses, whether they’re tiny startups or established global enterprises, can use video to connect with their customers.
By now most people understand the power of video. And if not, then here are a few stats (1) to chew on that demonstrate its dominance in the marketing world today:
- 85% of internet users in the US watch videos online content monthly
- Almost three-quarters of people would rather watch a video than read some text to learn about a product or service
- On Facebook, the best performing content is video
- A video posted on LinkedIn is twenty times more likely to get shared than other types of content
- Over half of all consumers crave video content from the brands they purchase from
- 87% of marketers use video marketing
You can’t argue with facts; nor can your business afford to ignore the mighty power of video marketing any longer. To inspire you to make 2019 the year you get started with video, here are five ways it helps your business.
One last word. If you’re intimidated by the thought of making a video and posting it on social media or your website, you’re not alone. You are, after all, a business owner, not Quentin Tarantino. Just remember: you don’t have to go “all in” with video marketing at first. You can dip your toes and build confidence slowly. Or better yet, let us help. We’ve made all types of videos for a wide range of businesses ranging from candid behind-the-scenes videos to to product explanation, product launch and customer testimonial videos. Call today and we can get started on a custom video marketing plan for you!